Sunday, December 7, 2008

Really Drew....Really?

So, I officially suck at even half way attempting to keep up on the blog thing.

But whatever, I'm over it. But seeing thus, this post is a little bit of this a little bit of that etc.

It's hard to believe a semester is already over though. I only have a semester before I'm a senior and I am not at all excited. I refuse to grow up. Seriously, I know how clue to take care of myself. I still have meals cooked for me, I don't worry about rent or utilities and I definitally don't have a stupid 40 hour a week job. PLUS I don't like the idea of getting old. I have no clue what I'm going to do when I have a 8-5 and then im done for the day. Drew doesn't work that way!

Whatever.

Anyway. I'm stuck in a bit of a conondrum--sort of. I'm falling back into that state of mind which thinks I should try dating again.....which is stupid. Dating sucks. I stress out over it and it's no fun at all actually. Seriously. I think "okay, sure I'll go on a date with you" and then the day of I'm kicking myself in the ass wondering why I did. What do I wear? Where are we going? What if it's really awkward? What do I do if I don't like him and don't want to talk to him ever again? PLUS there's the times I end of having an attracting we hang out some more. I start think something will happen and then he decides he wants to be friends. THEN I get pissed at myself for being an idiot. It's just a lame game and I hate it. BUT for some reason, some part of my brain is trying to trick me into thinking its a good idea. And another part is kicking that part saying DON'T be stupid and then yet another part is saying, just do it and shutup. SO yea. And it's not like there's any potentials right now anyway. Last night was the first time I had been out in forever and I didn't talk to anyone besides people I already knew. I think it's the stupid Christmas season and thinking about presents and stupid movies like "Love Actually" and crap.

HOWEVER, I actually am excited for Christmas this year! Usually I'm the BAH HUMBUG type. But not this year. I'm excited! I like the decorations and the songs...for the most part. The songs get annoying when you work an 8 hour shift at the GAP and hear 5 different remixes of Jingle Bells. The snow hasn't even pissed me off yet, which is a huge thing. I still need to do the shopping thing though, but i know what I"m getting. It's just a matter of buying it.

HUGE NEWS: I turn 21 in precisly 11 days! And while I am completly stoaked, I also see the potentional for this becoming a really bad idea! I'm broke enough as it is. But now with my ability to go out/buy alcohol at my own disposal, things could get bad.....or awesome :) And I know that makes me sound like a complete alocholic. BUT I firmly believe that it is not possible to be an alcoholic in college :D

Umm..I'm sure there's other things that are new. However, I need to quit blogging and start studying for my final I have at 8am tomorrow!

No comments: