Saturday, June 7, 2008

A sick addiction

I admit it. I am a fan of Tila Tiquila. Please no judging.

While you'd assume I wouldn't like the show for a number of reasons:
1) I actually get quite annoyed with people who go on reality television and honestly believe they can find love, especially MTV
2) my personal views on "bisexuality"
3)because people on these shows usually annoy the hell out of me
4) Because, we have 3 seasons of Flavor or Love, multiple the bachelor and bachelorette's, and "SPLITSVILLE" (http://www.realitywanted.com/call/2216-splitsville-casting-divorcing-couples-for-new-game-show) and a second season of Tila Tiquila, YET people think that gay marriage would ruin the sanctity of marriage.

Regardless,I have succombed and now look forward to my Tila Tuesday's with my fellow conference staff members.

I admit I'm a late bloomer. I didn't watch the first season, due to my being out of the country, but I've managed to faithfully follow this season.

These next few episodes promise to be intense, with Tila visiting the final 4 contestants; Jay,Bo,Kristy and Brittany, families. It's getting down to the wire and I thought I'd offer my input on who Tila should pick.

For starters, I was greatly disappointed in Tila when she kicked off Lisa in last week's episode for being real and actually honest. Tila got a bit upset when Lisa told her she wasn't in love with her yet, because it was hard to fall in love with someone who was also dating 10 other people at the same time. *WHAT* someone real and Tila gave her the boot. In my opinion, this was a big mistake. I had picked Lisa as the only one stable and ready for a real relationship. With that said here is my analysis of the remaining contenders for Tila's heart.

Bo-To put it simly, Bo is way too good for Ms. Tiquila. I would venture to guess that Tila is more of a bottom shelf Tiquila and I see Bo with a nice top shelf, like Petron. A nice classy lady, with goals and ambition. I see him having cute little kids and a white picket fence. A scene I don't picture Tila desiring.

Jay-Jay's a tool!!! He's annoyed me since day 1 and I don't give a shit that he's from Jersey. I can see these two working out, just because they're both perfect MTV material.

Kristy-Kristy is a question mark in my book. I have a feeling she'll make it to the final 2 if not win, just because we haven't seen much of her all season. She seems pretty chill though. She's definitally attractive and doesn't seem like she's a big DQ or anything.

Brittany-Brittany has been my solid lesbian favorite all season. She's got that hot-semi-alternative type thing going on and I love her personality. However, I don't see her ready for a real relationship. I think her feelings are probably legit. But can see them fading in a few months and moving on.

So, at this point and minute if I had to pick someone, I would go with Jay. Even though I don't like him, I see a possibility of him and Tila working. Bo is too good, Brittany is too fun and young. and I can see Kirsty being with a guy (if you take a look at her bio on MTV.com, she is actually a bi-sexual).

However, last time I checked I am not one to speak on sucessful relationships, so we could really probably take my opinions with a grain of salt.

I guess we'll just have to see.

Until next time.

Drew

No comments: