Thursday, August 30, 2007

Too much to do, too little time and I'm the worlds worst procrastinator!

Greetings Friends,
It's been a few days since I've last posted and I apologize. I wish I had some great excuse, like I was attacked by a pack of wolves or I've been bogged down with homework and classes but both would be lies. I just really haven't thought of anything to write about.

It's been a semi-awkward week. Not having to worry about going to class or homework, while everyone else around me is talking about their new professors and the 2 page paper they already have due, but I am most definitally far from jelous and have my own things to worry about. I leave in 3 days and am not even close to being ready. I still have laundry to do, money to transfer, copies to make and things to buy and I have to pack. The thing is, I am the worst procrastinator in the world and would not be surprised if I was running around on Saturday or even Sunday morning trying to get everything ready.

I've also had a bit of a problem with a friend. I'm not going to dump on here or anything, but I promised to be real with ya'll and well I'm being real. A good friend and I haven't really been talking that much lately and it's stressing me out. I'm scared I'm not going to get to have real goodbye with him and then it'll be 13 weeks until I see him and yea and its hard to just sit down and ask because no one likes serious conversations, and so I'm still not sure what to do.

I've worked in admissions all week and thats been fun. I haven't really worked there much,so I'm finally getting a feel for what its to like to do actual office work in there, instead of just giving tours.

Friends and I went out to eat tonite at PF Changs and it was delicious we also got Coldstone,which was by FAR my favorite part :)

Just a few minutes ago I got back from a walk and found a card and balloon on my bed, and it was from my fraternity brothers wishing me good luck in London :) I felt loved! haha.

But yea, its 1:00 am and I need to be in bed like forever ago. So I'm signing out.

4 days till London!

ciao

Drew

No comments: