Saturday, November 24, 2007

Less than a week!

Greetings Friends,



HOLY COW, Only 6 days left in London, its starting to get scary!



We finished classes on Thursday,it was awkward to think about. While everyone back home was enjoying their time off from school, I was taking an English exam and finishing with classes until January!



We had our own London-Simpson version of Thanksgiving (they don't celebrate it over here if you didn't know). We had pizza and crackers and chips and dip and sat around and talked about London and our time here and what we've hated, our favorite places etc. It was minorly awkard though,because I realized that this was the longest time I've spent in the same room as half of the people in the room. It was also saddening to realize though, how little time we had left.

Anywhom, Chelsea's brother is visiting from Cali and we've been taking him around to see some of the sights etc. It's been a nice excuse to see some of the sights again.

Other than that nothing exciting has gone on. Just hanging around,re-visiting sights etc.

Hope all is well!

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Drew,

I know you are dreading leaving London, but I can't wait to see you guys at the airport. So There! I haven't forgotten your order of chocolate chip cookies either. Let's see, Chelsea wants CC cookies, along with Dana and Megan wants brownies. I will get that done for you guys and there had better be hugs from you all, except my own daughter, she doesn't hug.

Can't wait till Saturday.... Barb